Toll Free Number for Medicare
How to call Medicare: to get customer service, dial the toll free number below. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
Contact Medicare by Phone
- Welcome to Medicare
- To better serve you tell me your medicare number including any letters or you can key in the numbers using your telephone keypad.
Contact Medicare TTY number
- You have dialed the medicare number for callers with the Tele-Type Writer device
- if you do not have a TTY device and would like to speak with the customer service representative please press 1 now or hang up and call 1800 Medicare @1800-633-4227 thank you.
Sign up for Medicare Part B
call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
- Thank you for calling Social Security.
- The 2013 cost of living adjustment (COLA) for Social Security and Supplemental Security Income or (SSI) beneficiary would be 1.7%, changes in payment amount resulting from the (COLA) would be included in the (SSI) payment stated December 31st 2012 and the social security payment stated January 2013, the centers for Medicare and Medicaid services have announced that standard medicare part B premium for 2013 is 104.90 dollars per month.
- To ensure that you receive accurate and courtious service your call maybe monitored or recorded. To continue in English press 1 now or say English.
- Many service are also available on our internet site at www.socialsecurity.gov.
- Please tell me briefly the reason for your call. For example you could say I need to change my address.