Toll Free Number for I-Pass Illinois
How to call I-Pass Illinois: use the toll free number below to contact customer service. Get help with your account, pay tolls etc. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday
- Please listen carefully as our menu options have changed. Thank you for calling the Illinois Tollway customers service call center
- Our call center is operated by representatives from the Chicago Lighthouse and not for profit organizations providing employment for underserved community persons with disabilities and veterans, for quality assurance all calls may be monitored and recorded.
- Welcome to I-PASS, to expedite your calls please have your account number, drivers license number and transponder serial number available.
- for I-PASS account management press 1
- For automated I-PASS account management press 1,
- to speak with an agent press 2,
- to hear these options again press 8,
- If you already have an Illinois Tollway pin press or say 1,
- in order to access your account information you will need to enter your account number or transponder number
- to enter your account number press or say 1,
- to enter transponder number press or say 2. Please enter or say your account number.
- if you need to create a pin press or say 2,
- if you are an I-PASS or E-ZPASS customer and received a violation notice press two,
- for information on unpaid tolls press three
- to hear this option again press 8
- to return to the main menu press 9.