Toll FreeNumber for MSN
How to call MSN: use the toll free number below to contact customer service for technical support questions. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
MSN Customer Support
- Welcome to MSN support. To help us improve the quality of service, this call may be recorded or monitored. Please hold while we connect your call.
- If you have questions about the free Windows 10 upgrade or the November update, please visit windows.com/win10support.
- Otherwise, stay on the line for other support options.
- Which type of help do you need? Say, “technical supports,” “billing,” “purchasing,” or say, “password.”
- Technical support.
- All right, technical support. Which of the following would you
like support for? Say, “Xbox,” “surface tablet,” “office,” “windows,”
“internet explorer,” or say, “other.”
- OK. Then which would you need help with?
- Say, “Microsoft bond,” “MSN subscription,” “Outlook.com,” “One Drive,” “Skype,” or say, “Other Products.”
- Other Products.
- Are you calling for cellphone support?
- Please note that phone support is not available for product information, including mobile services and apps. Instead, Microsoft provides this information online at Microsoft.com/mobile. You can find answers to come in questions including software updates, downloads, warranty or repair status at Microsoft.com/mobile. Again, that’s Microsoft.com/mobile. If you still need assistance, please stay on the line.
- We are now closed. Please call back during business hours. In the meantime, you can visit support.microsoft.com to find free self-help solutions or to ask the community. Again, that’s support.microsoft.com. Thanks for calling Microsoft. Good bye.