Toll Free Number for PikePass
How to call PikePass: use the toll free number below to contact customer service. Get help with your account, pay tolls etc. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm; Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Thank you for calling PikePass please choose from the following options
- Store hours and locations or information on opening an account press 2,
- The northwest Oklahoma City and Tulsa PikePass store hours are 8.30 pm to 5.30 pm Monday through Friday excluding state holidays. The Oklahoma City tourism information center store is open from 8 am to 5.30 pm seven days a week excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas. They are located at I35 service road and Northeast 122nd street; it is across from Loves Travel Stop.
- The northwest Oklahoma City PikePass store is located in the Quillbrook center at 4401 West Memorial Road, suite 130. It is directly across the Kilpatrick Turnpike from Mercy hospital.
- Our Tulsa store is located at the Turner turnpike entrance. From westbound Interstate 44, take exit 221A and follow the signs. Also you can visit our website at pikepass.com to locate one of our 70+ state wide customer service agents providing limited pikepass services. As an added feature PikePass accounts can now be created online at pikepass.com. Simply click on the link labeled “open a new pikepass account.”
- Payments press 3,
- If you have received a suspension or collections notice press 1,
- For payments only press 2,
- Thanks for calling PayPass this is XXXX how can I help you? (real person)
- To return to the main menu press 0.
- Violations press 4,
- Account maintenance press 5,
- For government accounts, ambulance fire, rescue and law enforcements or if you have more than 100 PayPass tags on your account press 6,
- For assistance on all other matters please continue to hold and a customer service representative will be with you as soon as possible.